Miss Smile (Blond hair) and No Sugar (Brown curly haire) are Dutch DJs and Producers. Better known by their stage names Female DJs Miss Smile & No Sugar. They perform both individual and also combined as Female DJ Duo with live musicians or with other DJs in a line-up. Female DJs play multiple music genres!
They produce and make their own house and electro music. You can find their own tracks/music on all major download platforms like iTunes, Spotify and Beatport. Female DJs have their own record label called “Smile Creations Music Label“.
- They started to work together in early 2005 as the first Female DJ Duo of The Netherlands.
- They perform weekly at public, corporate and private events in The Netherlands and also international
- Female DJs perform every season on the famous party island “Ibiza”
- Female DJs perform also with live musicians like Sax or Percussion
- No Sugar is also a VJ and Percussionist
- Female DJs are also ghost producers for other artists, events and brands (They produce custom Theme songs, Anthems and so on)
- Female DJs have their own high-end design studios build by the famous “Jan Morel” (studio designer of Martin Garrix, Hardwell, David Guetta)